API reference and examples
- API reference
- First steps with many examples
- All examples
- JSXGraph constructions can be generated in various ways.
- JSXGraph comes with it’s own language JessieCode. You can interactively create JessieCode code with sketchbin
- sketchometry is based on JSXGraph. sketchometry constructions can be exported to JessieCode.
- How to provide a GEONExT file (or string).
- How to provide an Intergeo file.
All objects of JSXGraph use the namespace
JXG there are no global variables.
Webinar: advanced JSXGraph programming
- Notes from the online workshop in fall 2020 and spring 2021
- For announcements of the next webinar sessions see JSXGraph forum at Google groups
- Next webinar: October during the JSXGraph conference
Previous webinar sessions:
- Workshop at 1. JSXGraph conference October 2020: PDF, Videos
- Vol 7, June 9th, 2021: PDF, video workshop vol.7 (youtube)
1st international JSXGraph conference
The 1st international JSXGraph conference was held online in October 2020.
2nd international JSXGraph conference (2021)
October 5th - 7th, 2021 (online, free, registration open)
- stackoverflow.com is the place where you get help with your JSXGraph code.
- jsfiddle template for your JSXGraph question.
- Github bug tracker
Discussion of development and future direction of JSXGraph
- The JSXGraph forum at Google groups is the place to discuss feature requests and the future of JSXGraph