JSXGraph needs two files:
- Link the file
jsxgraphcore.jsinto your web pages. This file has been minified using the UglifyJS compressor.
jsxgraphcore.jscontains the complete source code of JSXGraph bundled in one file. All objects of JSXGraph use the namespace
JXGthere are no global variables.
- Include the css commands from
jsxgraph.cssinto the web pages. It can be downloaded from https://jsxgraph.org/distrib/jsxgraph.css or from https://github.com/jsxgraph/jsxgraph
The easiest way to use JSXGraph is to link directly to the public installation available through the Content Distribution Network (CDN) cdnjs. Put the following code into the
<head> block of your document:
The latest JSXGraph version hosted on cdnjs is:
Download the latest version 0.99.7 from the JSXGraph home page
- JSXGraph plug-in for Moodle
- Online script to create JSXGraph HTML pages from GEONExT files
- JSXGraph MediaWiki extension
- JSXGraph plug-in for WordPress
- JSXGraph plug-in for Drupal
- The JSXGraph source code is hosted on GitHub
- Bug tracker
- JetBrains WebStorm: JetBrains supports the development of JSXGraph with free licenses under their Open Source Support Program.
The latest development version can always be downloaded/used from https://jsxgraph.uni-bayreuth.de/~michael/jsxgraph-nightly/. Beware, there may be untested features (bugs)!