API reference and examples
- API reference
- First steps with many examples
- All examples
- JSXGraph constructions can be generated in various ways.
- JSXGraph comes with it’s own language JessieCode. You can interactively create JessieCode code with sketchbin
- sketchometry is based on JSXGraph. sketchometry constructions can be exported to JessieCode.
- How to provide a GEONExT file (or string).
- How to provide an Intergeo file.
All objects of JSXGraph use the namespace
JXG there are no global variables.
Webinar: advanced JSXGraph programming
- Notes from the online workshop in fall 2020 and spring 2021
- For announcements of the next webinar sessions see JSXGraph forum at Google groups
- Next webinar: Wednesday, May, 5th 2021, 4 pm CEST
Previous webinar sessions:
- Workshop at 1. JSXGraph conference October 2020: PDF, Videos
Vol 1, November 12th, 2020: PDF,
Vol 2, December 16th, 2020: PDF,
Vol 3, January 20th, 2021: PDF,
Vol 4, February 24th, 2021: PDF,
Vol 5, March 24th, 2021: PDF,
Vol 6, May 5th, 2021: PDF,
1st international JSXGraph conference
The 1st international JSXGraph conference was held online in October 2020.
- stackoverflow.com is the place where you get help with your JSXGraph code.
- jsfiddle template for your JSXGraph question.
- Github bug tracker
Discussion of development and future direction of JSXGraph
- The JSXGraph forum at Google groups is the place to discuss feature requests and the future of JSXGraph