Here it is: The much awaited version 0.99.7 of JSXGraph has been released! There are a few new elements and many new features. We are especially happy that we received many requests for new features from active JSXGraph users.
Improvements and bug fixes
- In Chrome and Edge on Windows point events are used.
- JSXGraph is now compatible to require.js. This allows a seamless integration into learning management system moodle via the JSXGraph filter.
- MediaWiki plug-in works again.
- Improved support for MathJax.
- Some elements can be constructed by supplying an original element and an arbitrary transformation as parent elements: these are point, line, circle, polygon, arc, sector, angle. The resulting elements are point, line, polygon if the input elements were point, line, polygon, resp. The output element is a conic in for circles and curves for arc, sector and angle.
- New default values for pinch / zoom: for zoom
shift+wheelis set to true by default now.
- Polygon reflection now creates vertex names
- Enable transformation “rotate” of type
- The events
- The attribute
hasInnerPointsis available for all arc types: arc, sector, angle.
- New curve attributes
recursionDepthHighallow user controlled plot quality.
- The inequality element takes now also the functiongraph element as input.
- Screenshot button.
- The attribute
JXG.Option.semicirclearc.midpointhas been renamed into
We thank all contributors which supplied patches, bug reports and suggestions for improvements.
For a full list of all changes see the CHANGELOG.