- JSXGraph API Reference
- Download the JSXGraph Reference card (PDF) for a quick overview.
- Download the JessieScript reference card (english, PDF) for a quick overview.
- Download the JessieScript reference card (german, PDF) for a quick overview.
- First steps with many examples.
- All examples.
JSXGraph is a library for Interactive Geometry, function plotting and charts. A user interface to create geometric constructions is under development. At the moment, to display a construction the user can choose between this possibilities:
- provide a GEONExT file (or string). How to
- provide an Intergeo file. How to
All objects of JSXGraph use the namespace JXG. Beside JXG there are no global variables.