From JSXGraph Wiki
With turtle graphics it is quite easy to construct regular polygons in a recursive manner.
It is possible to play around with this example: In the last line of the input window there is the command
The meaning of the parameters is
- 5: number of vertices of the regular polygon,
- 100: length of a side of the initial polygon,
- 0.4: shrink factor from one level to the next,
- 5: number of recursion steps.
- Peter Baptist, Wolfgang Neidhardt, Alfred Wassermann: Symmetry and Regular Polygons, Prispevki k poucevanju Matematike, The Improvement of Mathematics Education in Secondary Schools: A Tempus Project, Maribor 1996.